WPTrainMe Plugin User Guide
Learn how to install, configure, and use the WPTrainMe WordPress Training plugin.
Welcome to the WPTrainMe Plugin User Guide.
Everything you need to know about installing, configuring, and using the WPTrainMe is explained in this guide.
If you have any questions that are not covered in this guide or in the additional information sections listed at the bottom of this page, please contact us.
What Is WPTrainMe?
WPTrainMe is a comprehensive WordPress training system that allows you to access hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials from your own WordPress dashboard.
WPTrainMe includes an online WordPress training membership site and a WordPress training plugin ...
The online membership site is located at http://wptrain.me/members and can be accessed by any registered user with an active membership using their login access.
Where Are All Of The WordPress Tutorials Hosted?
All of the tutorials are hosted on WPTrainMe's servers. This makes it easier to manage and update the training content.
For more questions about WPTrainMe, visit the section below:
The WPTrainMe Plugin
The WPTrainMe WordPress Training plugin is an easy-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that does not impact on your site's performance or server resources.
The plugin essentially acts as an interface to the online membership site, allowing WordPress users to instantly access hundreds of detailed step-by-step tutorials inside their own WordPress dashboard ...
There are four plugin editions available:
- FREE - This edition includes dozens of essential "How To Use" WordPress tutorials.
- BASIC - This edition includes all of the tutorials in the "How To Use WordPress" training module.
- BUSINESS - This edition includes hundreds of tutorials covering how to use, grow and profit with WordPress.
- PRO - This edition gives complete access to all tutorials included in the WPTrainMe system.
To view a current list of all of the tutorials included in WPTrainMe for each plugin edition, visit the section below:
WPTrainMe Plugin - Getting Started
Getting the tutorials to display correctly inside a user's WordPress dashboard is a three-step process:
- Step 1 - Download And Install The WPTrainMe Plugin
- Step 2 - Activate Your WPTrainMe Plugin License
- Step 3 - Authenticate Your WPTrainMe Plugin Edition
The WPTrainMe Plugin User Guide covers each of the above steps in detail, and also includes the following topics:
- Free vs Premium Plugin Editions
- Single vs Multiple User Licenses
- Upgrading Your Plugin Edition
- Using the WPTrainMe Plugin
- Plugin Settings Related To Affiliate Program
- Cancelling Your Multiple User License Subscription
- Plugin Support, Requesting Tutorials And Plugin Features
To learn more about using the WPTrainMe plugin or any of the above topics, click on a section of the WPTrainMe Plugin User Guide below.
WPTrainMe Plugin User Guide - Video Tutorial
Click on the video below for an overview of the plugin installation process ...
WPTrainMe Plugin User Guide - Sections
WPTrainMe Plugin License Activation
Learn how to activate your plugin license (Basic, Business & PRO editions only).
WPTrainMe Plugin Support
Learn how to get plugin support, request new features, new tutorials, and more.